Tons of mustang parts FS cheap!

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
p-51 2v intake with fuel rails - $700 (paid 1500 new for ...has only 1k miles on them)

tko 600 trans with 4.6 bellhousing, x-member, spec stage III clutch, pressure plate and 4.6 steel flywheel and shifter (all have less than 3k miles on them) ---$1600 dollars for all

99 cobra block (aluminum) 4.6 - $300

Magnaflow Magnapack Cat-Back Exhaust with No Cats - $275

VT Engines Stage 2 ported 2v heads ...1k miles on them - $1500 FIRM

Manley Rods, Ross Pistons, Cobra Billet Crank, Cobra Oil Pump with Billet Gears - entire rotating assembly for only $2500

Firewall Adjuster, Aluminum Clutch Quadrant - $50

Accufab throttle body (75mm polished) paid 350 new, will take 200. (1k miles on it)

***All prices firm plus shipping***

Last edited:

tjs98gt

Established Member
i know u said lines for 99-04. but im wondering if they are any different than my 98. i need the 2 lines that run along the pass side of the engine

01SteedaGT

Established Member
Can you shoot me a PM on shipping for the cobra block to 66061, its a business address with a loading/unloading dock. Also, pictures would be great.

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
Interested in the magnapacks.
I'll have them off the car by the end of the month. are you local to west palm or? I'd prefer not ship them if unnecessary

Can you shoot me a PM on shipping for the cobra block to 66061, its a business address with a loading/unloading dock. Also, pictures would be great.
I'll be pulling the motor out at the end of the month, meanwhile can you get me a couple company names that ship freight like that?

jEEd

Established Member
would the p-51 intake work on my 96? since i remember them being listed as 99+ ? i mean i have the full pi swap/motor minus the ICP/CPU/WireHarness. would i just have to tap into it for the second sensor to work?

could i get some pics of both the P-51intake & VTEngine's Ported 2v heads ? what were the flow #'s on them if you remember since the website / company isn't around anymore.

email : [email protected]

thanks!

ReLoaDeDBuLLiTT

Established Member
would the p-51 intake work on my 96? since i remember them being listed as 99+ ? i mean i have the full pi swap/motor minus the ICP/CPU/WireHarness. would i just have to tap into it for the second sensor to work?

could i get some pics of both the P-51intake & VTEngine's Ported 2v heads ? what were the flow #'s on them if you remember since the website / company isn't around anymore.

email : [email protected]

thanks!
DSC02138.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread