tons of go fast parts for sale built motor whipple

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
Im selling the parts off of my 2003 DSG truck and putting back to stock. not looking for any trades besides a set of good stock 42 lbs inj.

Brand new Kooks Long tubes ceramic coated and extra bung for A/f dyno- 800.00

metco idlers(2)- 100.00 grey in color 90mm

60lbs seimens deka inj.- 300.00

whipple pulleys one will go with the blower 3.25 and 3.375 70 each

more drag radials Mickey thompson Et street radials 315/60-15 to the wear bars but still good enough for a superwhompuscat burn out or about 10-15 passes 75.00

thats all i can think of now but if i have more ill add to it.

thanks Blaine 713.503.4514

Last edited:

Vistauto

Established Member
What horsepower numbers were you throwing down with this engine set up? Does the engine have ARP main and head bolts or standard bolts? What brand and specs on the cams? Would that be Manley H beams rods?

Thanks

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
What horsepower numbers were you throwing down with this engine set up? Does the engine have ARP main and head bolts or standard bolts? What brand and specs on the cams? Would that be Manley H beams rods?

Thanks

yes manley H beam rods, arp main studs, and head studs. cams are custom grind of ours not willing to give up specs.

Vistauto

Established Member
What horsepower were u making with your set up? Would you happen to have any pics of the engine?... I have cash in one hand and with the other im typing this message. :lol1:

ford7700

Established Member
can we work a deal for my snowmobile its a 2003 ski doo rev 800. kinda want to get my hands on the blower, tb and tuner.
sled goes for $3000 all day long let me know thanks

redsvt22

Established Member
can we work a deal for my snowmobile its a 2003 ski doo rev 800. kinda want to get my hands on the blower, tb and tuner.
sled goes for $3000 all day long let me know thanks

If the sled goes for 3k all day long why dont you sell it? :bash:

sorry not going to be doing any sledding in texas

You could always take it on the beach? :-D

Vistauto

Established Member
sorry not going to be doing any sledding in texas

:lol1::lol::lol1::lol: This Texas weather... it's only snowed like 3 times in the last 38 years down here in south Texas. So no Dyno numbers or quarter mile times with this motor set up? :??:

TurboGen1

Established Member
Interested in the Nittos. What's the size? 295s or 305s? I also will prob take the 315s. You know how the TXLR get togethers go. LOL

bluestang98

Established Member
I have a set of 42lb injectors that I will trade you. Do you still have the idler pullies?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread