Tons of 2004 Cobra/Terminator Parts for Sale

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
I am after the intercooler, lower intake... I am trying to convert my Mach1 into a sleeper Cobra...

Red10thcv

Established Member
Catback --- Tracking Number?

Have you shipped the catback and if so what is the tracking number? If you ship it by Fed-Ex, then they will only "tag" the pipes and you won't need any special size box.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Red10thcv said:
Have you shipped the catback and if so what is the tracking number? If you ship it by Fed-Ex, then they will only "tag" the pipes and you won't need any special size box.
I tried Fedex and was told I needed it boxed. Maybe I was mis-informed?:shrug: The shipment at this point seems like a huge hassle and doesn't look like it is going to work out. I am going to refund all your money to you ($88.00). Sorry and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Red10thcv said:
Waiting for your reply?? Have any of you other guys received your parts??
Everyone has received their parts and or tracking #'s. You can see in my trader feedback that I try to keep clear communication with all buyers as well as try to get the part sent to them in a timely manner. In this case I have pm'd you and responded to all of your messages. I have explained the situation of being out of the country yet you wondered why it wasn't sent out? You seem to not either read my pm's or my messages. I believe the right thing to do at this point for you and for me is to refund your money ASAP. This issue is taking more time and money from me then it is worth, which is why I originally was sticking with a local pickup.

Take care and I hope you find what you are looking for.
DJ

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Red10thcv I have refunded you $91.08. That will cover the $88.00 you sent me for the catback as well as $3.08 for the 3.5% paypal fee. I have kept everything for my own records.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
AMP said:
How about the stock TB. Is that still for sale?
Yes the stock TB is still for sale. I was selling it wit the plenum and eaton supercharger, but if the price is right I will part it out. :beer:

PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread