Tonight was one of those nights...Part 2

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Man......This kid was my BEST friend while we were growing up....then in our senior year of high school he started hanging out with the wrong people...got real heavy into drugs...I basically just distanced myself from him when I couldn't convince him he needed to change.. Last night I find his car wrapped around a gaurdrail...one wheel is missing and he still has it in gear trying to get away before we get there. Then he tried to tell me some guy he didn't know was driving the car, when I watched him trying to move it. And he was standing there with the keys in his pocket. And guess what.....he was drunk as a redneck at a Skynyrd concert and all strung out on drugs. So I had to arrest and put in jail my former best friend in the world.

I do not like doing my job some times.:gt:

Last edited:

94ShoOff

AKA Darkside
Established Member
It sounds like he deserves it, so I wouldn't feel too bad. As the arresting officer, maybe you could talk with the prosecutor and make sure he gets some help.

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Originally posted by 94ShoOff
It sounds like he deserves it, so I wouldn't feel too bad. As the arresting officer, maybe you could talk with the prosecutor and make sure he gets some help.

Gonna try to get him into Rehab...but he's been there before, so I don't know if it will do much :sad

Users who are viewing this thread