Tomorrows Halloween is going to be extra scary

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Because the Heat will begin their BACK TO BACK championship run today :D:D.

3ujegazu.jpg

qubuse8u.jpg

Last edited:

AKcobra

Established Member
They are a good team, but they aren't the gods Miami fans are making them out to be. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Lebron is still a quitter. That's why he'll never be on a Jordan, Magic, or Bird level.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
They are a good team, but they aren't the gods Miami fans are making them out to be. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Lebron is still a quitter. That's why he'll never be on a Jordan, Magic, or Bird level.

I guess you're right. When you're at the top, there's only one way to go. Unless you're still better than every team in the league? Lebron is the best player on the best team in the league. Will never be Jordan but he's a beast anyway.

* edit * I'm a Nuggets fan because I've lived in CO all my life but I just don't get all the hate for Lebron/Heat. They won the big one, they are champs until someone takes it from them.

Last edited:

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member

Lebron is the best player in the league by a mile. No disrespect to Durant and company, but you really can't compare them to a guy that can play 1-5 and still dominate both sides of the court. He is in his prime and every year he has gotten better. Throw in Wade, Bosh (also in his prime) and the plethora of shooters surrounding them and you have The Heat. They will fall eventually, but it won't be anytime soon and it definitely won't be easy to bring them down.

Users who are viewing this thread