Tom Cruise is Deep...or not

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Did anyone understand any of that? I have no clue what he was talking about through that whole video!?!? Wow, he really has gone down hill.

--Am I the only one who watched all ten minutes of that? Man, I really have no life. LOL

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I find it funny how he is talking about a car wreck and how he knows he is the only one who can help. We all know that mother ****er will be the last person to ever stop and render aide.

dustang

Established Member
did anyone read the comments under the video. alot of the comments were censored the the scientology church. I wonder what they said

03SoniCobra

no title, look away
Established Member
i actually watched all 9 mins of that...i don't know what the **** is wrong with him...i think he is a great actor...but now i truly believe he's been brainwashed by a cult or whatever the **** happened...thats some crazy shit...lol

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
Did anyone understand any of that? I have no clue what he was talking about through that whole video!?!? Wow, he really has gone down hill.

--Am I the only one who watched all ten minutes of that? Man, I really have no life. LOL

Yeah, I did. I still have no phucking clue as to what the hell he was talking about. I mean, can you be more general/vague? Are you kidding me? :bored:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I find it funny how he is talking about a car wreck and how he knows he is the only one who can help. We all know that mother ****er will be the last person to ever stop and render aide.

+10000. Like he would pull over his Veyron onto the side of the road to help anyone. :bored:

I like him as an actor, but he's got a few screws loose.

QuickSilverx

SVT Dreamin
Established Member
weird..

This is a breakdown of what it is for those that don't know..

Scientology markets itself to the general public as a psychotherapy program utilizing the book Dianetics (by L. Ron Hubbard) as propaganda for the treatment method. Once someone has become involved with Scientology they learn that the organization delivers an 'applied religious technology' that will confer on individuals supernatural mental powers including the ability to travel through the universe at will, materialize physical objects and other extraordinary abilities. A person who advances in the program is supposed to progressively gain power over Matter, Energy, Space and Time (m.e.s.t.). Full realization of these powers comes with completion of the program. Completion of the program, however, never comes.

mustang_00

Established Member
i'm sorry but i can't trust or even relate to someone who doesn't know how to start a car.... him and his brain washed wife just sat there like if they cocentrated hard enough the car would start. obviously scientology doesn't work. i heard john travolta is into that mumbo jumbo. i forgot what show was saying that but he was involved in it when he was a teen!?!?!?! haha imo tom cruise is bringing that belief/religion down!!

Users who are viewing this thread