Tom Cruise has a Bugatti Veyron?

WhiteStallionGT

haha that's hilarious

But everyone... Watch Mission Impossible 3, it's amazing. Not to mention the hottest girl I have ever seen in my life is in it. (asian chick) Maggie Q.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
LOL you have a million dollar car and you can't get the god damn door open for like a friggin MINUTE. I hope they don't decide to actually press the gas on a veyron. They'd prolly fly fall off the earth.

random--strike

Established Member
that movie suck just as much as the other ones with cruise in them

i know its a movie and fiction, but who honestly will take a movie like that seriously with some ****** like cruise as the main character.

he would be much better in a bareback mountain movie, now thats believable!

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
fiveo'cobra said:
LOL you have a million dollar car and you can't get the god damn door open for like a friggin MINUTE. I hope they don't decide to actually press the gas on a veyron. They'd prolly fly fall off the earth.

And that would be a bad thing how? Well, the loss of the car, but it's worth it if it becomes a Cruise missle.

Herb

Vindication

Flossy Fast
Established Member
haha well the door thing is funny but i couldnt stop looking at one thing in that video and that was the dealer plates. If anyone lives in the Pasadena area or even remotely close to it you'll notice rusnak plates. I didn't even know they sold Veyrons. Damn that Paul Rusnak is one rich guy. Now for the rest of you some insight..........

Rusnak only sells Audis, Bmw, etc. High end stuff. You would be amazed how many Camaros, Mustangs, Tahoes, Explorers, etc have those plates. Why? I just don't know.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The Door OWNED him on national tv :burn:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Zero260 said:
haha that's hilarious

But everyone... Watch Mission Impossible 3, it's amazing. Not to mention the hottest girl I have ever seen in my life is in it. (asian chick) Maggie Q.

yeh MI:III was definatly the best one thus far! all the others were crap. the 2nd one sucked big time.

Users who are viewing this thread