Tokico Q's

97whitecobra

Established Member
What are you guys setting them at for street driving and what settings work good at the dragstrip for both the front and rear?

thanks

97whitecobra

Established Member
Wow, glad I asked I would have assumed 1 in the rear for the track for a good squat. thanks

03DOHC

Established Member
On my '97 Cobra I ran mine at 3 in the front and 2 in the back on the street. I only went to the strip once so I never got to see what worked best, but I had the fronts at 1 and the rears at 5, like Alex said.

hantzis

Established Member
Interesting. For street, I set 5 up front and 3 in the rear. I really like this setting. The ride is really tight. FOr me, setting the rear really stiff causes big time traction problems.

Dean

Alex_96Cobra

Cant Sleep-Clown'l eat me
Established Member
Maybe I'll give that a shot cus I do have traction issues. I went with that setting for 2 reasons
one being that I called Tockiko and they suggested that for the track, "especially if you have slicks or DR's"
for two it's a PITA to change the setting on the back ones.(plus I'm lazy)

A

97whitecobra

Established Member
Just got the struts on and right now I'm at 3 in the rear(4 was a little stiff for street driving)and 3 up front (where I started. I will test others positions soon). Overall it's a better ride over stock in almost any position.

hantzis

Established Member
I'm now curious to see why you guys are using such soft settings. DId you do this for ride quality purposes only? I would assume setting them stiffer = better performance. Curious for your thoughts....

Dean

Users who are viewing this thread