tokico d-spec

myfaststang

MyFastStang
Established Member
Yes, I have d-specs with the steeda sport spring combo, so far I like the setup and stance it gives my car. The ride is a tad stiffer, but the darn thing sure corners better then stock I guess anything would be better then stock.

joda64

Established Member
Yes, I have d-specs with the steeda sport spring combo, so far I like the setup and stance it gives my car. The ride is a tad stiffer, but the darn thing sure corners better then stock I guess anything would be better then stock.
thanks for reply,would you mind posting some pics of your setup thanks

NukeGuard

Established Member
I've got the D-Specs and love the adjustability. The first time I went to the track with them I had a little bit of wheel hop coming off the line. Went back to the pits, made my adjustment to the rear shocks and the wheel hop was gone. You should definitely get the remote adjusters for the rear shocks so that you don't have to remove the trunk trim to adjust them.

COBRABRAD

Established Member
I've got the D-Specs and love the adjustability. The first time I went to the track with them I had a little bit of wheel hop coming off the line. Went back to the pits, made my adjustment to the rear shocks and the wheel hop was gone. You should definitely get the remote adjusters for the rear shocks so that you don't have to remove the trunk trim to adjust them.

Do you have the before/after time slips when you adjusted the shocks?

NukeGuard

Established Member
No, sorry. The adjustment didn't really help the time that much (maybe a few hundredths), it just took out the wheel hop. I will say that it did help at the track as far as weight transfer. I run full loose up front and then just dial in the rear for whatever the car/track likes that day. They're worth it, just don't forget to get the remote adjusters (they're something like $20 or so).

wma8706

Established Member
D-specs are bad ass. Drag, street or track all in one. You can even add a coil over kit to it without having to send them out to get revalved liked the Bilsteins.

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
i have em and love em, back stiff and front soft is how i use them and the weight distribution is great! i run H&R sports though

Users who are viewing this thread