Tokico D-Spec shocks and struts, GT500 top mounts, H&R Super Sport springs

Robbie Ellis

Established Member
So as the title states, I just changed my suspension over to KW V3's with MM plates, and now have this stuff for sale. I purchased it used and have since put about 3k miles on everything. The previous owner stated they had about 5-7k on them, so roughly 10k total. Everything functions perfectly and they ride absolutely incredible. One of the rear shocks has the top of the thread a little boogered up, but only the part where the cap threads on. The actual thread where the nut goes to hold the shock is totally fine. Its just cosmetic, and does not affect anything at all. Other than that, they are just a little dirty from being on the car.

Looking to get $500 for everything, and will ship at buyer's expense. Not looking to separate at this time, unless I have buyer's for the other parts.

Here is what you get:
28ojP74.jpg

Here is the stance you can expect:
5XWB1Lz.jpg

dWYlqlj.jpg

SoCal Stangman

Established Member
The drop looks great. I'm afraid the drop will be too much. I'm on the Pro Kit right now and for my DD I'm pretty happy with that. I don't know I'll have to think about this.

TGR96

Established Member
Not sure why, but I am running the exact same set up, and my drop is not nearly that extreme.

Bump for a great set of springs and dampers.

Users who are viewing this thread