Todd, got the filter today, kinda, when can you come by...

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
well the filter is here, well at work in chicago heights, but i have no keys to get in :gt: so ill get it from there tomorrow. when do you have time to stop by and help me throw the chip in. if i dont get the itch to just do it tomorrow

ps, dont email me or post here cause i lost my internet connection due to att@home bs. if ya need me call the cell 708-785-7557 pgr 708-242-2530

Last edited:

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
I called your phone and paged ya....call me back after 5:30 at home. 815-463-9741. lemme know what time is good during the week so I bring a change of clothes to work. If you have tools there and alight we can do it in the garage in about an hour. Do you have the contact cleaner and the scotchbrite pads? That's really all ya need and a little piece of duct tape. I'm helping Greg do his too, so make sure you give me notice. I want a ride in the new calibration. I took the bird to storage yesterday. Snow tires burn really easily with the first calibration. My ride home followed me there and all I saw the entire way there was tiresmoke in his headlights. I'm gonna miss that car the next few months even if snow if a pain.

Werty

Established Member
I tried to call ya also. I'll wanna see all this done, for educational purposes. I missed you guys at Hooters on Sunday! The wings were steaming, the Bears were winning, and the girls were ::ahem:: bouncing. Hopefully everyone can make it to D&B on the 16th.

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
ohh crapola that was you, didnt recognise the number, me sorry, anyway i was at work, well sorta, i went and picked up the filter from the other store and went to work. i took the maf and the tube with me, stoped at the hardware store picked up a couppla bolts and played with it at work. got the maf onto the tube and bolted up the filter, took it outside riped out the stock stuff and test fitted the setup, and what do ya know it fit! ill keep that box thing thats there ill keep that there for awhile til spring then ill mess around with it and move it, thats when ill build the airbox.

anyway, im in school tomorrow thurs and friday, i usually dont get home til either 730 or 830 depending on when class lets out. so the weekend looks like a good time, i work on sat from 11-5ish and im off on sunday all day. let me know when you feel like doing it. we can do it at my brothers house cause hes got an empty garage, and tools. email me and ill give you directions, roughly its 91th/central in oak lawn.

also, that filter what a joke, i thought that both ends were going to be blue, ha, the part that clamps onto the maf adaptor is black the other end is the only blue part. im ticked. oh well.

if we get ambisious(sp) we can do a N2O install.

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
nitrous...PFFTTT...that's a good one. You're on your own with that one. I'll give ya a ring if I'm free.

Blown306

Established Member
Vic....

I can help you out with a nitrous install, just let me know when!

How about if we turn your car into the Midwest Project Car, and you buy all the parts for it? (Well, everything that isn't in your garage or basement waiting to get installed ;-) )

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
only if it will end up looking kinda like this...
signpic.jpg

sunday afternoon ill be doing it. if your not busy let me know and i can send you directions.

Blown306

Established Member
Originally posted by VicRattlehead
only if it will end up looking kinda like this...
signpic.jpg

sunday afternoon ill be doing it. if your not busy let me know and i can send you directions.

DOH! What happened to my ride! Ha ha...good one.

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Jeff, I told you those thugs would spray paint your car if we took the Cougar for a drive. When are you gonna listen? Black ain't all that bad...just fill in all the light spots.

Keith...I'll put the rims on, Jeff wheezes the juice, Werty tunes the TV, you pull the EEC and we all have a short happy day! What time are you doing this Sunday?

Blown306

Established Member
Keith...

I don't have anything goin on tomorrow. Give me
a call (my number should be in the "Bird Word").

I'm up for helping or just hanging around the
garage....

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Jeff, Keith, Werty....someone call me tomorrow. I'm gonna start the bird tomorrow get her a little warned up around the industrial park. I'll be up early to start the car and take care of a few other storage issues. I'd like to stare or help too!

Call the mobile #

ATTN JEFF: We're going to begin work on the black bird tomorrow around 11-11:30. Call my mobile in the morning if you wanna meet up and work some magic so we can get Vic on the bottle.
E-mail me for directions....it's easy to get to his bro's house!

[email protected]

Last edited:

Blown306

Established Member
Tydl...

You are about to get mail.

I'm game for this, boys. I've got a taste for hot
wings and beer for lunch though!

Let's all do this again very soon, my EEC-Tuner is
scheduled to arrive Wednesday! :D

Users who are viewing this thread