• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Today only- $120 shipped -Ford Racing CAI M-9603-m54sc

Discussion in 'Engine/Drivetrain' started by DOHCavanti, Sep 16, 2015.

1. DOHCavanti

DOHCavanti New Member Established Member

Considering this item sold! Thanks to the generosity of members of this forum. Thanks to all! Bless you.

I'm a disabled vet and currently unemployed. The Philly VA just fired a bunch of people who let our files sit in boxes for months. I didn't get my disability from Jan to Sept 1st. My wife and I are having a tough time. I need this sold to pay a bill right now. I have risked everything to get my 2-year project 2007 finished for a Labor Day show and now I have to back out of some things to pay bills. Seriously losing my butt on this! After losing about a $10 Paypal fee and about $20-25 shipping, I will not even make $100 on this, so please don't low-ball me.

Sorry I made another post, I am actually desperate. I don't know how to delete my other one or change the title line. Here is the pic in the other thread http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...P-cold-air-setup-M-9603-m54sc-113mm-no-damage

This is a lightly used Ford Racing (FRPP) M-9603-m54sc. Includes the plastic air box, rubber hood seals, mesh K&N style filter and the plastic 113mm tube for the factory mass air meter. No Ford Racing sticker, sorry for all you sticker fans (I get tired of seeing logos everywhere).
    Lists for 07-09, mainly because you need the 07-09 flat rubber tube from the throttle body, but I think it fits all GT500 if you get the 07-09 rubber tube. The flat tube easily goes to the round end. I can sell you one in excellent condition for $30 extra.

No bends in the filter element!! I just cleaned and re-oiled the filter with K&N recharge products, so now it has the traditional K&N reddish color.
    They sell for $320-340 new
    FREE SHIPPING in the USA.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  2. brian98svtsnake

brian98svtsnake Active Member Established Member

I'm a 100% disabled vet, is the CAI something you want to keep but have to sell out of necessity? I'm willing to send you 100 pp as a gift and you can keep the intake. When you get your back pay you can pay me back. I know how it is to wait on the VA, I was jobless with no income for 8 months and needed to file for bankruptcy. PM me your PayPal and I'll send you 100

3. silver03svt

silver03svt Heavy Handed Guidance Counselor Established Member

^ Damn that's a generous offer! Kudos to you sir! ^

4. HighTorque

HighTorque Member Established Member

Great gesture always great when poeple support each other in times of need

5. Regulars520

Regulars520 Active Member Established Member

Im in. Ill match that $100. As gift as well. Lets get this guy on his feet. I need a paypal address. PM me.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  6. DOHCavanti

Wow, I am speechless. Thank you for your generosity. I will send my Paypal.

7. brian98svtsnake

brian98svtsnake Active Member Established Member

No problem, thank you for your service

8. Regulars520

Regulars520 Active Member Established Member

:beer:

9. 1320 Junkie

1320 Junkie Active Member Established Member

Send me your pp I'll send over a little something as well as a donation no repayment needed. I work with military everyday....thank you for your sacrifice and service.

Jay

10. Novtec1

Novtec1 TIE Fighter Pilot Established Member

Send me ya paypal..... 25 year Active duty about to retire.... Always willing to help a brother.

11. 1320 Junkie

1320 Junkie Active Member Established Member

Sent from my wife's paypal bud (Jen teixeira)

12. DOHCavanti

To those who have helped, my wife and I are eternally grateful. Your kindness will not be forgotten. The VA has created a mess for us and selling parts right off the car was my only option. I am humbled by this Mustang community I have belonged to for these years. God bless you all.