Today I am proud to be a Minnesotan

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
The numbers on fathers in the house and out of the house tell the story. Fathers in the house is better than not. So statistical your statement is not true.

You can look it up and see. It's the way we were designed to be. Even when a father is gone working for long periods it's not as beneficial as having him in day to day life. I understand defend your family and in the face of real danger even giving your life is understandable.
Meh - kind of depens on the Mom. Mom tells the truth to the kid, supports the dad during his incarceration it won't matter, kid will still be proud of dad. Statistics are pretty wothless in this case because the dead guy deserved it and that will change a lot

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
This is why we are not a part of Canada. Brings a goddam tear to my eye.

**** me and **** you, damn. Don't why I went down that rabbit hole, on some sort of watch list Googling those news articles. All I know touch my niece or nephew.... be a long day(s)

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
So now a father will miss his daughter growing up. I'm all for death penalty for these predators but to go and kill someone because of what you think they might do and sacrifice you being there for your family doesn't seem worth it. Now if he caught the guy trying something that's a different story.
Definitely don't hope that goes that way. But suspected of stalking? DOA is definitely a piece shit. But do have a point about possibly throughing a whole family away.

Where it's complex

All I know is never great to be "the test case". Unless someone picks up pro-bone precedent setting. That guy is in jail or broke AF after. Welcome to USA.

Last edited:

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely don't hope that goes that way. But suspected of staking? DOA is definitely a piece shit. But do have a point about possibly throughing a whole family away.

Where it's complex

All I know is never great to be "the test case". Unless someone picks up pro-bone precedent setting. That guy is in jail or broke AF after. Welcome to USA.

If the antler does not fit you must acquit.

Users who are viewing this thread