Today at MIR

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
went to MIR with KEN, Matt, Rich, Luis. despite the 3hr wait between runs I was able to put down a personal best on the very first run and i'm pretty pleased with it.

1st pass
R/T .184
60' 1.92
1/4 12.153
MPH 116.9

2nd pass
R/T .167
60' 1.85
1/4 12.147
MPH 116.9

I made two more runs but i missed 3rd and did a 12.53 and the last one wasn't much better. I'm happy with those considering i only have a 2.93 pulley and street tires. anyway i had a good time today can't wait till next time. matt can you update the time thread for me? thanks

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Excellent job Chris!!!! Getting that 1.85 60' time with F1's is a heck of an acomplishment. Good driving.... I can't even do it with Nittos!!!

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Chris you was ripping the track and very consistent I was like WTF a 2.93 upper and street tires 12.1 :rockon: sorry that your last one did not do it. anyway your 1st 2 runs were awesome man you should be estatic man congrats.
how did everyone else did on the 4th try???

here are my numbers so matt update please
R/T .031
60' 2.027
1/4 mi 12.329 @ 116.04 :rockon:

for some reason my street hot tune gets me in the 13 and my street always hit 12 :shrug: the BFG and QA1 did get the hop under control and now with a little wear on the tires it's hooking OK still need a better 60'

It's time for 17" Drags ;-)

Last edited:

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
thanks guys, just so you know they aren't the stock F1's, they are GS-D3's in stock size which are in the F1 family.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Very nice runs today Chris... :rockon:

Congrats on getting in the 11's Rich... :beer:

Luis, congrats on your new PB... :thumbsup:

Matt, nice job today, so close to a new PB. :-D

Best run I could manage today was...

60' 1.61
330' 4.60
1/8 7.11
mph 99.19
1000' 9.26
1/4 11.05
mph 127.19

I still havent got my race tune so I was on my street tune again. I was also running DRs today, trying to get a feel for them before Ford Fever. The DRs proved very inconsistent today compaired to the ET Streets I ran 2 weeks ago. Good times today fellas... :burnout:

GrayGhost_SVT

Established Member
Chris,it was very awesome to see you run those great times with such little mods. Get your suspension mods and you can use my BFG DR's and you WILL be in the 11's for sure. (my tires hook up great, take it from me...LOL)

F8LBITE

4xPerformanceParts
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Very nice runs today Chris... :rockon:

Congrats on getting in the 11's Rich... :beer:

Luis, congrats on your new PB... :thumbsup:

Matt, nice job today, so close to a new PB. :-D

60' 1.61
330' 4.60
1/8 7.11
mph 99.19
1000' 9.26
1/4 11.05
mph 127.19

I still havent got my race tune so I was on my street tune again. I was also running DRs today, trying to get a feel for them before Ford Fever. The DRs proved very inconsistent today compaired to the ET Streets I ran 2 weeks ago. Good times today fellas... :burnout:
Nice runs Ken, You better get ready I'm gonna put it on YA. LOL J/K

GrayGhost_SVT

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:

60' 1.61
330' 4.60
1/8 7.11
mph 99.19
1000' 9.26
1/4 11.05
mph 127.19

Nice job yourself, your car is deff bad azz to see in person. Try and put your ET Streets back on

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
F8LBITE said:
Nice runs Ken, You better get ready I'm gonna put it on YA. LOL J/K

I better give Johnny a call and see if he can hook me up with a race tune like yours... :rockon:

Man, I think my clutch might be hurt. My last run yesterday a big slick car ran before me so I pulled up to the line right in his tracks. I wanted a 10 real bad so I launched at 5k, bogged bad, the MT DRs flat out hooked but only got a 1.8x 60', WTF? Went into second gear fine, then went to grab third and nothing, was like hitting a brick wall! Clutch smelt bad but I can drive the car fine, just cant powershift it. I'm going to get a firewall adjuster/quadrant and see if that helps. I heard good thing about the Fiore, do you sell them?

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
GrayGhost_SVT said:
Nice job yourself, your car is deff bad azz to see in person. Try and put your ET Streets back on

Thanks Rich, my new 26x11.5x16 ET Streets came in today, gonna try to beat them in this weekend. :burnout:

F8LBITE

4xPerformanceParts
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
I better give Johnny a call and see if he can hook me up with a race tune like yours... :rockon:

Man, I think my clutch might be hurt. My last run yesterday a big slick car ran before me so I pulled up to the line right in his tracks. I wanted a 10 real bad so I launched at 5k, bogged bad, the MT DRs flat out hooked but only got a 1.8x 60', WTF? Went into second gear fine, then went to grab third and nothing, was like hitting a brick wall! Clutch smelt bad but I can drive the car fine, just cant powershift it. I'm going to get a firewall adjuster/quadrant and see if that helps. I heard good thing about the Fiore, do you sell them?
I'm getting my race tune this friday. I only have 20* in the car as of my last passes. It needs timing up top bad

Users who are viewing this thread