Tobey Beach. 3/28 Long Island

nugen

Established Member
Is there a web site for this thing? I'm not doubting it, but for such a big car event there must be something somewhere. I've been searching for a little while and if I look at one more Tobey Maguire picture I am going to yak! :xpl:

Last edited:

Jkstang78

Established Member
I don't think there is or has its own website. That might just ba a good idea for one. This will be my first time there this year. I have heard form people that this is a big thing to go to. SO I am going to check it out.

nugen

Established Member
The round trip from NJ is probably going to cost me $60 in gas + tolls, but if they want some modded 03 Cobras then it is my moral obligation to go! I'll see you there

Jkstang78

Established Member
Good to here that. look for my truck Jason.

405745_11_full.jpg

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
Damn I really wish I could have gone :(

O well, if were having it next year hopefully my project nightmare will be done :D

OO yea and how come those cops showed up?

nugen

Established Member
Damn! I left at 2PM for the happy commute over the Varrazano Bridge and the cops weren't there yet. What did I miss?

Jkstang78

Established Member
Originally posted by bloodhound248

I dunno if they even got kicked out, I just thought it was odd that police choppers were there

They were flying up and down the highways all day that day. They were looking for anyone racing or speeding.

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
Well that explains it :)

I'm still pretty pissed I couldn't make it, ever since they stopped having the friday night car shows at the train station in bellmore we just have to look around. And whenever its just a small group of us looking at each others cars, almost 95% of the time the cops get called on us, with claims that we were about to "streetrace".

I felt bad for this one kid a few weeks ago who had this really nice bullit mustang, cops were bustin his bawls the whole time asking him what was done to the car.

Who remembers those friday night car shows in bellmore, I dont think I've ever had so much fun in my life. I remember guys who had project muscle cars that barely drove transform them into street legal beasts. *sigh* :p

Users who are viewing this thread