to the powerlifters/ benchers out there, check this out!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
LOL. That dude was like a perfect square. I bet he at least broke some ribs.

Flamed_Chevelle

Established Member
the thing that's shitty about it is he had on one of those "bench suits" on. Yeah it's alot of weight but he has to use a crutch to get that amount of weight up. or at least attempt to get it up! lol

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I just broke some ribs less than a month ago and that cracking sound is exactly what it sounds like. That's gonna take a long time to heel.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
weight lifting accidents ain't no joke. My brother's finger exploded when he lost his balance squatting. his spotters weren't paying attention and when he fell back on the rack, 700 lbs landed on his hand and his finger literally exploded at the tip.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Doug said:
weight lifting accidents ain't no joke. My brother's finger exploded when he lost his balance squatting. his spotters weren't paying attention and when he fell back on the rack, 700 lbs landed on his hand and his finger literally exploded at the tip.

pics? :shrug:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I saw a real BAD pic of weight lifter on a site once,i even know what site it is but i dont think you guys want to see it, its to horrible even for words imo. I'll put up the link to it at anyones request but i dont want to piss anyone off. its probably better that i dont post it right away, but lets just say it makes these other vids look like childs play. :D

Lt14life

Established Member
ponyboyisaac said:
I saw a real BAD pic of weight lifter on a site once,i even know what site it is but i dont think you guys want to see it, its to horrible even for words imo. I'll put up the link to it at anyones request but i dont want to piss anyone off. its probably better that i dont post it right away, but lets just say it makes these other vids look like childs play. :D

i wanna see:D

Users who are viewing this thread