To spray or not to spray ?

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Considering putting a 100 shot on my Mach1 if i dont sell it by next spring. What setups are good ? ( NOS,NX,Dynotune, etc.) Wet or Dry ? and what controllers are you using ? ( FJO, NOS, Dtnotune, etc.)

My current mods are C&L intake, Bassani X with cats, Flowmaster catback & FRPP 4.10's

Nor Cal Mach

I love this AMERICAN RIDE
Established Member
Nitrous express is a great company to go threw.
Like some things its ok dry but its better wet.

03MACH150BP

2003 Mach1 Slowmatic
Established Member
I ran an NX 100 shot wet kit on my Mach 1 for over 4 years with nary a hiccup out of that thing! :banana:

Nitrous express is a great company to go threw.
Like some things its ok dry but its better wet.

:beer:

NX wet kit
MSD digital window switch
Wideband A/F guage
Predator or Xcal 2 to adjust fuel and timing.

Get most of the above from Screen Name "Ultraflo" on M1R. Best deal and custmer service on NX stuff in the world.

bullitt784

Established Member
NX wet kit, msd digital window switch, wideband. and got it all from ULTRAFLO!!!!!!!!!!!! ryan is awesome and i would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone at anytime for anything NX related

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
NX Kit FTMFW and get it from Ryan, aka Ultraflo, or no one.:beer: Or should I just say I'm with the above stupids.:poke:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
I ran an NX 100 shot wet kit on my Mach 1 for over 4 years with nary a hiccup out of that thing! :banana:

I wanted to run a dry kit (less wiring & dont have to tap the fuel) and a RPM activated window with arming switch. Im running 13.00 @ 106 on bolt-on's & 285-35-18 Nitto DR's. What do you think i could get out of a 100 dry shot ?

blackmagicmach

The PoPo
Established Member
im running a ZEX 100 shot, and love it... and the fuel taping is not at all hard, a line runs from the control box (which houses the solenoids) and attaches it self too the passenger side fuel rail, easy as pie. just get a solid tune and you'll be fine....

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
I wanted to run a dry kit (less wiring & dont have to tap the fuel) and a RPM activated window with arming switch. Im running 13.00 @ 106 on bolt-on's & 285-35-18 Nitto DR's. What do you think i could get out of a 100 dry shot ?
Really you're only talking about wiring the additional fuel solenoid, and if your car is an 03, you just replace the Shraeder valve on the passenger side fuel rail, and you're in business. My only experience is with the Nitrous Express kit, but realistically, you should be able to lower your et by a full second and up your trap speed by 8-10mph.

Users who are viewing this thread