To Get Us By Until The Fall...

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
...Post up your school's best college football compilation video.
-
-

Here's mine:

-----------------------------------[youtube_browser]VrdrSZxyvuU[/youtube_browser]

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Cool Ducks vid.

Here's a few of my favorites.

This one is from the season last year, Team 132. David Molk talks about the long road the seniors had, being there under Carr, then RRod, and finally having success under Hoke. Very well put together.

[youtube_browser]Ds4-2KsTDDs[/youtube_browser]

This one is one that was done for this year's team, a mash up with The Avengers trailer. Also pretty well done.

[youtube_browser]PV9JZFoo1b8[/youtube_browser]

This is the 2nd one he did, I like it even better.

[youtube_browser]bqxHvW8xqhI&feature=BFa&list=HL1335718782[/youtube_browser]

The obligatory Howard/Woodson highlight.

[youtube_browser]NQy2ohW9OaI[/youtube_browser]

And Howard's amazing 4th down grab against ND.

[youtube_browser]fJA3sJawFaY[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
^^^The first and second one's were great. Those Spartans take some cheap shots, my DUCKS have been shown to do the same thing in recently seasons :nonono: , but the coach takes stern corrective action when needed, even if it's to the detriment of the team... Thanks for posting them all, I'll share them with my brother-in-law, he's an huge Michigan fan.
-
-

Where are those SEC teams? With your fat heads I'm surprised this first page isn't already filled with War Eagle, Bama & Gator vids... I kid, I kid, your heads aren't that fat, swelled maybe, but not fat...:D
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited:

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I would, but you're likely to see UK in all of the other SEC team's videos. They will be the ones being ran by/over. As much as I love basketball, I wish UK had a football team that could at least compete year in and year out. Rich Brooks was consistent at 6-6 or 7-5 at best. Last year was abysmal and this year is likely to be worse.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
This pretty much sums it all up.

[youtube_browser]Lxz1AG55BLc[/youtube_browser]

And one for the U for Stangliter04. The 2001 team had the greatest group of talent of last decade IMO, maybe in the history. Obviously watched all the FSU vs The U matchups in the last few years and Sean Taylor did some great hits against the Noles. RIP Sean

Here's some highlights from the '01 team vs the Noles. They killed us BTW.

[youtube_browser]dzAvFtRx7Z0[/youtube_browser]

Heres some from '03 with Sean on the team. The game that put him on the map IMO. They beat us too lol.

[youtube_browser]NAdefJg9mVU[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

tt54l32v

Established Member
They're not running the table after? Jeez way to give up on your season. :lol1:

I will give you the Texans over my new found Colts at least one time.
Bama on the other hand who is already a 14 point favorite I will not. :beer:

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member
I wonder if Bama can run the table after they open the season with a loss? :banana:

As a Michigan fan, I'm dreading that game.... Mostly the fact that Martin won't be there; I think there will be an adjustment period. Hopefully our young linebackers will be one year smarter though. That could make a world of difference, and if Campbell fills Martin's shoes well, then maybe we have a shot. Oh and don't forget our secondary still has a lot to prove.

But... It's Alabama. They actually earned their record last year; it can be said that we didn't (I mean, look at our schedule versus theirs).

In any case, I hope we win. I just think if we do, it would be a huge upset. The biggest thing we have going for us is that Denard will be 100% healthy, which rarely happens as we get on in the season. I just hope he stops dropping the ball and throwing it up for grabs or straight at defenders. His passing game last year was atrocious and we're not going to be able to beat Alabama (let alone some of the Big10 heavyweights) if he continues to struggle in that area.

mcdover

Established Member
Bow down, Bitches!!

[youtube_browser]SxafdyKO[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]vLnRlTzBXZg[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
As a Michigan fan, I'm dreading that game.... Mostly the fact that Martin won't be there; I think there will be an adjustment period. Hopefully our young linebackers will be one year smarter though. That could make a world of difference, and if Campbell fills Martin's shoes well, then maybe we have a shot. Oh and don't forget our secondary still has a lot to prove.

But... It's Alabama. They actually earned their record last year; it can be said that we didn't (I mean, look at our schedule versus theirs).

In any case, I hope we win. I just think if we do, it would be a huge upset. The biggest thing we have going for us is that Denard will be 100% healthy, which rarely happens as we get on in the season. I just hope he stops dropping the ball and throwing it up for grabs or straight at defenders. His passing game last year was atrocious and we're not going to be able to beat Alabama (let alone some of the Big10 heavyweights) if he continues to struggle in that area.

All valid points. Martin will be missed and I highly doubt BWC will be able to step in and fill his shoes. I just hope he steps up and shows some of his potential. Our secondary (OSU game aside) did pretty good last year and they'll be even better this year. We started quite a few freshman last year and they'll be even better this year. That mixed with some senior leadership should bode well for the D. My only concern is the D line, but hopefully some players step up to replace the 3 starters we lose.

Denard was hit and miss last year throwing the ball. At times he regressed badly, but he had fantastic games against Nebraska and OSU. Under Borges QB's have had a knack of vastly improving in year 2. After a full season under their belt I think they'll improve exactly what they want to do with him and I think he'll have a lot more success this year.

You're right, we'll need all of that to beat Bama, but I think we can do it.

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member
You're right, we'll need all of that to beat Bama, but I think we can do it.

Of course we can. It's absolutely possible. It's a lot to hope a team like ours will come out completely cohesive in the first game after losing the guys we lost and with the general inexperience overall, but there's also the possibility Alabama could start the season out of sync (although I'd bet it's less likely).

In any case, I'd be thrilled with a win, and I'm of the firm belief there is no such thing as a "moral victory", but a tough game could really turn heads and have this team believing in themselves, win or lose.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Of course we can. It's absolutely possible. It's a lot to hope a team like ours will come out completely cohesive in the first game after losing the guys we lost and with the general inexperience overall, but there's also the possibility Alabama could start the season out of sync (although I'd bet it's less likely).

In any case, I'd be thrilled with a win, and I'm of the firm belief there is no such thing as a "moral victory", but a tough game could really turn heads and have this team believing in themselves, win or lose.

Playing them the first game of the season definitely benefits us. We lost some key players but not nearly as many as them. They have the depth to reload with great players but it will probably take a little bit to gel together. Win or lose, I'll be there cheering them on. :rockon:

mcdover

Established Member
Playing them the first game of the season definitely benefits us. We lost some key players but not nearly as many as them. They have the depth to reload with great players but it will probably take a little bit to gel together. Win or lose, I'll be there cheering them on. :rockon:

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

As much I would like to see Bama go down, it ain't gonna happen. Robinson will throw a minimum of three interceptions before leaving the game injured before the fourth quarter.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
well done SLVRBLT sir, well done.........hope to HELL we can bring those days back!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread