Votes: 1 33.3%
  • vibrant

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
i have t mobile and want a android OS phone so all of you Iphone people just stay out. right now i have the G1 the first android phone. i cant deiced on what phone i want to get next. i am looking at 2 phones the first phone is the G2 G2 with Google Phone | The New Smartphone from T-Mobile the next phone i am looking at is the samsung vibrant Unsupported Browser i like both phones a lot i do like having a keyboard but i would not mind having one but i dont have to.

kameleongt

Established Member
^ fail, OP go with the vibrant its a great phone only issues I've seen with the galaxy line of phones is the gps not working properly update 2.2 should be coming in a month or so for the vibrant and the gps issue should be fixed then. GLW your choice!! also the g2 uses an older 1ghz processor then the vibrant

Jefe

Established Member
Had the G1 for 2 years and finally broke down last month and bought the Vibrant. Its awesome. You wont regret it, comes with Swype too so you wont miss the trackball at all.

kaotic

Established Member
Of those two Id take a G2. Never have been a fan of samsung phones although their Galaxy line is great hardware wise. Right now i have an HD2 running android thats a good alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread