Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Steelers

Votes: 37 58.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
So who is everybody picking to win the opening game of the 09 season?

I see this game playing out the same way it did last year at LP Field. I see my Titans coming out on top with a 24-14 victory!!

GO TITANS!!!!!!:rockon:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
You gotta know the Steelers are going to play hard as always but this year they have the big bulls eye on their chests. If they can shut Roethilsberger down I'll give the edge to the Titans but it won't be easy.

floyd4ford

Ford guy
Established Member
Titans will be good this year just not as good as last year, I think it will be tough to beat the steelers tonight.

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
Big Ben is my fantasy QB so as long as he does good I really don't care.

Terrible QB for fantasy, and I'm a steelers fan. He's a great QB, but no one on the steelers is worth having on your fantasy team unless its the defense. They are a team, not individuals; therefore not stat machines.

_GuRu_

Established Member
Terrible QB for fantasy, and I'm a steelers fan. He's a great QB, but no one on the steelers is worth having on your fantasy team unless its the defense. They are a team, not individuals; therefore not stat machines.

Agreed. Unless you are in a 16-20 man league, Big Ben has no business being on any fantasy teams, let alone as a starter!

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Steelers...they didnt forget about LenDale White stomping on the Terrible Towel last year...cant wait 'till Taylor or Polamalu drills him in the open field

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member

I agree with you but he was the best QB that fell to me at that time. I have Pennington too. Should I replace Big Ben with Chad for this week?

Users who are viewing this thread