Titanfall beta registration OPEN!!

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
http://www.titanfall.com/beta

Beta starts friday the 14th.
Registration closes on the 14th
Access codes given out NLT the 17th

It is a Closed beta, so no guaranteed access.

Beta is only for xbox one and PC.

Get ur names in the hat!

Sick03Vert

Banned
I predict this game is going to be an underperformer. Everyone is acting like it will be the next game changer, ala COD or Halo, but I just don't see it. I don't get the hype. :shrug:

Last edited:

20redfire03

Established Member
I dont have high hopes for this game but all my friends do. To me it looks like it wants to be halo, mirrors edge and mech warriors in one.

Sirraf

Established Member
I predict this game is going to be an underperformer. Everyone is acting like it will be the next game changer, ala COD or Halo, but I just don't see it. I don't get the hype. :shrug:

COD and other FPS has been on the map for too long now. It is time for a new chapter in gaming. I think this game will deliver.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
If the game is anywhere near as good as the the first MW it'll be worth it. I'm having trouble with signing up though. It just says sending after I click apply...been an hour

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member

My thoughts exactly. Still though, a chance to play it early is hard to pass up

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
I've signed up with 8 different emails of mine. Will share the love it I get more than 1 code, if even.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
If the game is anywhere near as good as the the first MW it'll be worth it. I'm having trouble with signing up though. It just says sending after I click apply...been an hour

Are you using your phone? For some reason it won't go through on my phones web browser (android), but it works on my phone through firefox. Go figure

Users who are viewing this thread