Tissot T-touch

chicken714

NKAWTG
Established Member
Any of you have one? As with any thing I can find rave reviews, and tons saying it is trash. For almost 1000 bucks I want something I can truly trust (not that I can't trust my cheaper ones). The jeweler tried to sell me one last night, but I wanted to do some research first. All inputs appreciated. Thanks.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I don't think that I would ever want a touchscreen watch. If you are going to spend 1k+ on a watch, just get a classic Tissot, TAG, Omega, etc.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Guy I worked with had one, it was easily the coolest watch I'd seen in person. But, he'd just got it, so I don't know about longevity. I was thinking about getting it for my BF for Christmas (shh don't tell him!)

chicken714

NKAWTG
Established Member
Thanks. I decided against when even they told me, once I started prying, that they "were not that durable". I understand that it is a lot of technology packed into a small object, but they've had that stuff for years on the Casio Pathfinder's. I work in an industrial environment and want something that can stand up to it. If my Seiko can then I thought a Swiss one could also. On the plus side I know what I'm going to do when I get out of the Air Force now; apparently watch repair people are in high demand.

90slow50

90slow5.0
Established Member
Don't waste $1000 on a Tissot. If you're going to buy a watch that has a comma in the price tag just save up and buy a Rolex or Breitling.

Users who are viewing this thread