Tires?

fatalstrike

Established Member
i have a buddy with a set of fr500 rims with nitto 335 on the rear and wanted to see what i would have to do to make them fit. input would be great.

96dreamer

Established Member
i had a set of saleen 18x10.5s on my car with nitto 555rs in a 335 and they fit with no rubbing at all.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Rolled fenders reworked inner fender wells (baseball bat or ball pean hammer) flipped or deleted quad shocks (need to have a five link style rear end or you may regret the deletion of the quads so just flip them.) Possibley a spacer and a forgiving tire manufacturer when it comes to the actual size of their 335 but it can and has been sucessfully done. Also watch your approach and departure angles on steep driveways and such to avoid rubbing do to suspension articutaltion. I had some but didn't look like they were gonna clear with my particular FR500s as they only came in 10's. I bought the tires from a guy who had them on his car with the above mods minus the spacers but he had 10.5" Saleens but they have a better offset as well. I sold them and went with some 295's but you could probably do some of the above and fit some 305's or even 315's just fine. Just my .02 and experience so take it for what it's worth. Good luck and post pics of what you do. Love the big rubber out back.:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread