Tires.com

Mattz

Established Member
I know majority of you guys probably already know, but for those that don't I'd recommend using this website when you make your next tire purchase. I used them a few years ago on my white GT and I got friendly service over the phone and my tires came in fast at a good price. I just ordered two new rear tires for my car and again very friendly service over the phone, he found the best shipping destination so it would be cheaper for me, and said my tires should be here by friday. I got a good shipping price, hopefully fast shipping, and nice service. Can't beat it.

Just thought I'd give them some props.

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
cool
I've had GREAT experiences with Kal-Tire, come with road side assistance in North America and warranty... And the guy even let us use his personal truck while my friend's pathfinder was in the shop getting a new full set of tires

Bootbox

Established Member
Tires.com is a direct link to Discount Tire Direct. I've had nothing but great experiences with them both on the internet and in person at their stores. They're a huge chain of wheel and tire stores, as far as I know, mostly west of the Mississippi.

Mattz

Established Member
Bootbox said:
Tires.com is a direct link to Discount Tire Direct. I've had nothing but great experiences with them both on the internet and in person at their stores. They're a huge chain of wheel and tire stores, as far as I know, mostly west of the Mississippi.
Yeah I was definitely impressed, it's actually nice to call someone in the states and get friendly quick service, I was only on hold waiting for someone for about 30 seconds.

BittenInBama

Established Member
Great place to get tires!

Last set I bought for my Mustang, they saved me nearly $150 over what the cheapest local shop wanted for the exact same tire. (and yes, that is including shipping/mounting).

I always check there before I buy tires.

Users who are viewing this thread