Tires anyone?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Info:
A long-time buddy of mine runs Admiral Tire and Auto of Bowie (his father owns it, as well as other Admiral Tire and Auto shops in MD/DE) and he is trying to move some tires at a great price. He contacted me because he knew the tires he's trying to move would fit Cobras.

Tire:
Kumho Ecsta SPT Colored Smoke
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aTHoO69UGA"]YouTube - Awesome Trans-Am burnout![/ame]

He has blue, yellow and (possibly) red smoke available in 255/40R17. He also has other sizes. He is asking $105/tire, which is about 63% cheaper than some online tire shops.

Shipping/Delivery:
If you're relatively close to Bowie, MD he is willing to ship free of charge. If not, $10-$15 for shipping, per tire.

Contact Information:
Rob Wilson
[email protected]
(443) 336-1167

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
These would be great if I did drifting.

Haha. Right. Well, I told him I'd post it up for him to see if anyone was interested.

Me, personally, I think it might be kind of cool if someone with a white car grabbed a blue and a red tire and did a burnout.

As I said, I know it's a novelty item, and perhaps a little ricey, but I promised him I'd post it up to see if anyone was interested.

wheelhopper

Established Member
My car is white. I was serious also, not being a smart ass. I never really do burn outs. I spend enough money on tires each year with out randomly smoking them up. So drifting would be the only way I could see them work.

Users who are viewing this thread