tired of cobra?

Blakester

Established Member
Any of you guys get tired of your cobra and want something different? I guess i get tired of cars easy or maybe i just need more power?:rockon: Anyways any other of you feel the same way?!

BlackGT

SVT God
Established Member
im thinking you need more power, your TT is probably faster huh?

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
i'm tired of waiting to get it back from the dealer, thats about it for now. I'll have to see the new ZO6 to tell if I'm tired of it or not! :)

Last edited:

2004 Culebra

Established Member
Nope not at all. It was what I wanted for power reasons and looks. I am glad I have it. Never any doubts regardless what payments are and also am completely satisfied with performance looks and dependibility as well...

EatonMe

I almost got rid of it at one point, but decided not to. Right now she's sitting downstairs in the garage with a broken halfshaft, and I still ****ing love it! Getting ready to install LFP HE, Steeda clutch quad/fw adjuster, rear bumper letters, Compucar nitrous kit, etc. Should be fun.

If your getting bored of your car you're either getting old, or don't have enough power.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
when you get tired of a near stock car you need a pulley. Then an apten. Then a lower pulley. Then a KB. Then A built motor w/ a stroker. Then a TT. Then a single turbo. Then if you are still bored, NASA will gladly take your application.

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Yeah I thought about selling mine once to. Not because I am tired of it just because I could use something more practical. But then I thought a bit and who needs practical? These bad boys are fast and I definitely don't want to go slower.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i think we get used to the power these cars make stock as well as after they have a few thousand in mods.

i mean, i have one of the fastest street cars at Texas Tech and i guess it just hasn't set in hard enough that i have well over 400RWHP and there aren't too many other cars on the street that stand a chance. damn i can't wait to do some "major mods" this summer!!!!!!

Brad

Banned
Not even tons of power can save us from the 5 dollar interior rattle box. I think about owning a 40k anything else all the time.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Originally posted by Brad
Not even tons of power can save us from the 5 dollar interior rattle box. I think about owning a 40k anything else all the time.

:lol1:

ModsAway

Established Member
Originally posted by Johnny Random
Yeah I thought about selling mine once to. Not because I am tired of it just because I could use something more practical. But then I thought a bit and who needs practical? These bad boys are fast and I definitely don't want to go slower.

Im with you, I'm getting a little tired of the insurance and gas prices with this bad boy but I'm storing it soon and last year that renewed my love for it.

jleews6

Established Member
Im tired.
:bored:

Z06 in the spring:rockon:

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
I'm not tired. I love my cobra, but I'm not sure if I am still in love with it.

Okay, that was pathetic. If all else fails, buy some new wheels.

Blakester

Established Member
Yeah, thats my dads though..bummer haha i guess i just need more horses! although the Z06 has been catching my eye lately....ahhh what to do?!

Dominick32

BANNED
Originally posted by dgussin1
when you get tired of a near stock car you need a pulley. Then an apten. Then a lower pulley. Then a KB. Then A built motor w/ a stroker. Then a TT. Then a single turbo. Then if you are still bored, NASA will gladly take your application.
Dave. Thats the exact path my life has taken so far. Up to the lower pulley. LMAO.

Dom

ModMike1572

Established Member
everytime i get tired of my cobra i look at everyone else. There's my brother with his LS1 Vette, then his girlfriend with her LS1 Trans Am. Then one of my best friends with his LS1 Z28, then all the other cars.
The 03 Cobra is pretty damn rare around here. Thats one of the biggest reasons why i love it!!
And i have recently pullied and chipped my cobra so the performance is awesome right now.

When i get tired of this, the kb comes on!!!

Users who are viewing this thread