Tire ?

venoNOS

BIG DOG DADDY
Established Member
Hey fellas, Got a off the wall question about tires. Im looking for some tires that have a smooth sidewall,You know no raised letters of the brand of tires, I know some of the MT are smooth but I dont want slicks. Does anyone know what I mean? I want a smooth sidewall so when I put the tire dressing on its slick looking without the bumpyness of the letters. I've seen some pics here and there of Novas and Chevelles having them. Any help greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
Well I know you said slicks but what about some DOT Drag Radials? I have some MT DRs and they are smooth all the way around. Other than that maybe Nitto may have something and they are a great tire.

cobraboy169

Speed. . . My Anti-Drug
Established Member
no no no. Names on the side wall are ok but he doesn't want the tires that have the names sticking off the tire. he want a flat sidewall. but the name is ok.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
cobraboy169 said:
no no no. Names on the side wall are ok but he doesn't want the tires that have the names sticking off the tire. he want a flat sidewall. but the name is ok.

Then in that case, almost ALL low profile tires have a smooth name on the side. The only tires I can think of that have the names "sticking off the tire" are white lettered tires, like what would be seen on a 80s Monte SS along with the fresh Mullet hair cut the owner would be sporting.:loser:

Users who are viewing this thread