Tire suggestion for 20x8/20x10?

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
I'm assuming this is for your 08?

Yea, no track duty. I just want a good solid handling tire, and one for the rear that fills the wheel well up nicely. I have 255's up front right now and they look decent. But 285's out back are kind of slanted. They are just crap Nankangs...

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yea, no track duty. I just want a good solid handling tire, and one for the rear that fills the wheel well up nicely. I have 255's up front right now and they look decent. But 285's out back are kind of slanted. They are just crap Nankangs...

I hate to say it but your options are pretty limited. I would suggest running 245/40-20s up front and 275/35-20s in the rear but you said the 285s look streched? What are the aspect ratios on your currect sizes?

Just in case...
Reading the Sidewall of a Tire

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
I hate to say it but your options are pretty limited. I would suggest running 245/40-20s up front and 275/35-20s in the rear but you said the 285s look streched? What are the aspect ratios on your currect sizes?

Just in case...
Reading the Sidewall of a Tire

Right now the rears are: 285/30-20. Yea the side wall kind of slants in. I dont know if its just the brand of the tire or what. I have read that BFG's run big and nittos run small. I mean, they dont look bad if i have to go back with the size it wont make my world fall apart i was just wondering what my options were.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Right now the rears are: 285/30-20. Yea the side wall kind of slants in. I dont know if its just the brand of the tire or what. I have read that BFG's run big and nittos run small. I mean, they dont look bad if i have to go back with the size it wont make my world fall apart i was just wondering what my options were.

I'm thinking the 275s won't look as streched since they have a taller profile. Is your car lowered? Are you happy with the current wheel well gap?

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
I'm thinking the 275s won't look as streched since they have a taller profile. Is your car lowered? Are you happy with the current wheel well gap?

Yea it's lowered, and the gap it has now doesnt bother me.

Users who are viewing this thread