Tire/Rim Size

GTPRFXN

Established Member
Hey looking for some advise, what is the widest time and rim the front can handle on a sn95? Currently I am running 03 17 inch cobra wheels with a 275, I had 245 up until last week when I hit a chunk of metal, now with the 275's it rides much better. Now I want to move up to 18'' inch XXR 521's or 18'' FR500's but the FR500's I would put 18x10's up front. I have 03 cobra control arms with the 03 cobra steering rack, steeda ball joints, and bumper steer kit. with Eibach Spotlines. I am also looking to space the wheels out a bit as I will be installing a set of the maier racing flairs. The car will be a weekend course car once completed. Any input would be great. Thanks :)

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Mine are on a new edge, but my 18x10's with a +20 fit fine all the way around. At full lock the tires rub the inner fender liners just a hair. I run a 275/35/18 BFG KDW2 on the front and a 315/35/18 in the rear. Hope this helps a little, if you're going to do flares though that will be bad ass, look forward to seeing what you do with them! BTW if you do go with 521's don't put 8.5's up front, they just look to small, the lips just not large enough.

photo-37.jpg

photo-35.jpg

Last edited:

GTPRFXN

Established Member
Thanks for the info. Yea I noticed that with the lips. I for sure want 18x10s all around. The flairs look bad @ss when modified like the BTM car.

Users who are viewing this thread