Tire Question

PrinceSlik

Established Member
Im ordering new tires tomorow, I was lookin a the BF Goodrich g-Force KD and KDW, also the Eagle F1s, and am open to any other suggestions.

Do they all offer pretty much the same performance? Also my stock tire size is 245/45 R17, how wide can I go on my stock rims?

wrenchhead46

Established Member
I dont think you can go wider on the 17x8's the 245's barely fit in the first place. I would recommend Bridgestone Potenza SO3's read some reviews, theyre the best ive seen.

shadow

got snake ?
Established Member
you can put 275/40-17's on there, they will bulge out a little, but will work fine.
I'm not a fan of either the BFG or F1's. I don't think I'll ever buy another Eagle or BFG product. If your hard on your tires, consider the Kumho 712's or the Ecsta's. They are both good tires for the money.
Or if you really like spending money, Pilot Sports!

PrinceSlik

Established Member
Well seeing as how im goin on vacation to Myrtle Beach with the car tomorow I had to order tires this morning.

The Michelin's and Bridgestones would have taken a week, so unfortunately I couldn't get those b/c I need tires ASAP mine are shot. So I got the Dayton ZRs 275/40s.

Users who are viewing this thread