Tire Guy

Nick01cobra

Established Member
I used America's Tire in Simi Valley. They did a good job with mounting tires on my BBS RKs. Let me watch them and pull my car in and out of the install bay. I would definitely use them again. If you use them let me know and I will meet you there so you will get taken care of properly.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Same here in OC & Inland Empire, they will also match tire prices!

I've had 3 cars with them for 20 years now, also part of the package is free balance, rotation every 6000 and tire repair. You can setup appointments online

Last edited:

WhiteFaleen2001

Established Member
Yeah I usually go to America's Tire (the on in Simi), I agree they do a good job. Although I did know the manager so I was able to get a deal on the tires,but he is no longer there.

Last edited:

stangfreak03GT

Established Member
I used America's Tire in Simi Valley. They did a good job with mounting tires on my BBS RKs. Let me watch them and pull my car in and out of the install bay. I would definitely use them again. If you use them let me know and I will meet you there so you will get taken care of properly.

Same here. Have used AT in Simi to mount front and rear M/T tires on Centerline and Champion wheels. They do an awesome job.

Wheels_850.png

Wheels%20Mounted_950.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread