Tire dressing that wont splatter all over the car??

MyZinc03

Established Member
What do you guys use? I bought some eagle 1, applied it with their applicator and after 15 minutes of driving had black spots all over the side of the car. It flys right off the wheels onto the sides. You can even tell by looking at the tire that it is being thrown. So what do you guys use that stays on the wheels? Thanks

jrh99

Established Member
Megiuars Endurance works great for me.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Zaino Z-16 will not sling off and lasts for 3 - 4 weeks.

Also works on rubber window molding and weather stripping.

-Brian

itpphoto

Established Member
I use the Meguiars Endurance, it comes in different degrees of gloss, some places don't carry the medium gloss which is what I use. Lasts long and won't spot your car. I am going to try the Zaino as soon as the weather breaks and see how it compares.

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
Meguiars will sling as well. It happens to me everytime. I heard the zaino dressing is a good product.

blown03

Established Member
Meguiars slings in my opinion. I also read a disclaimer on the back label that said it could damage the paint. I didn't want to take any chances so I threw a full bottle of it away.

I use Zanio Z-16 and it works well. No slinging.

Last edited:

BlackDrop50

No traction til 3rd....
Established Member
Ok it's called ArmorAll Dealer's Advantage Tire Foam, think I got it at WalMart or KMart.

It goes on good, doesn't damage wheels or paint, won't spray in the wind, even if it goes on the car, it is unnoticeable, it dries off quickly, and absolutely WILL NOT sling all over the place. AT ALL!

However I was kind of dissapointed in how many uses I got out of it.

It said approx 126 or something but I guess that was PER TIRE. Divide that by 4 and you get a more accurate reading.....

IMO the best "wheel" stuff I've ever used.

2_19_product_1.jpg

Last edited:

Gumball

Established Member
I put the Z16 on my tires Sunday, with absolutely zero sling. BTW my car's black, you know the rest.

marty.us

Established Member
This is what I've been using.. Havn't had a problem with it slinging off onto the paint..

tirewax.jpg

I've tried Megiuars Endurance and really didn't care much for it.. I will have to try zaino..

Users who are viewing this thread