Tire cracks on BFG G-FORCE TA KD'S

G-STANG

Established Member
I was wondering if anybody who has BFG G-FORCE TA KD'S likes their tires and if they ever had a crack in the side-wall. My buddy's car has this huge 6 ich long crack in the side wall and the tire only has 20,000km or 12,200 miles on them. The tires is 3 years old and the car is winter stored. I know someone else who has these tires but for 17 inch wheels but no problems.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by G-STANG
I was wondering if anybody who has BFG G-FORCE TA KD'S likes their tires and if they ever had a crack in the side-wall. My buddy's car has this huge 6 ich long crack in the side wall and the tire only has 20,000km or 12,200 miles on them. The tires is 3 years old and the car is winter stored. I know someone else who has these tires but for 17 inch wheels but no problems.
:( yes they do mine did as well. went to the 285/40/17 kdw and so far no problem with 12000 miles.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
I've got almost 10K on my BFG's and they're wearing pretty damn good, especially for the great performance they've given. I melted off some during brake torque's but they've held up well even to that.:beer:

BTW mine are also 255-45-17Y

Users who are viewing this thread