Tips on how to sell old parts?

ARC

Established Member
I have a Bama SF4 handheld tuner, stock '14 GT mufflers, and stock H-pipe. Any ideas on how to sell and how much to sell each of these items for? Thank you very much.

vortecd

Established Member
Go to the market and see what most are asking and decide what you want to ask. Go to photobucket and make an account so you can post pics of your parts for sale and you can link them in your ad

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Trying to make a FS ad in roadside under the guise of "how does I sell parts" to get more views is a good start.

ARC

Established Member
Go to the market and see what most are asking and decide what you want to ask. Go to photobucket and make an account so you can post pics of your parts for sale and you can link them in your ad

Thanks, will do. I think I'll try craigslist as well as this site. I might even try ebay. Thanks for the advice.

Trying to make a FS ad in roadside under the guise of "how does I sell parts" to get more views is a good start.

I was just wondering, not trying to sell it on this part of the forum.

DaBigBone

Established Member

This. Just check around to see what others are asking, throw up some pictures, and you'll be good.

Users who are viewing this thread