Tip your valet well

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
i'm sure he's done it a lot...but shit happens. been hard to explain...here's your BMW as it pulls up on a flatbed crumpled in half.

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
SHEEIIIT... I NEVER EVER Valet, even at very nice places, which ticks my wife off. EVER!!!!! Don't ever do it in your Cobra.

True Story:
One of my friends met his wife when he was a valet. He had wrecked a car while driving like one of the asses in the posted vid and wrecked the damn car. While he was being written up, he came on to the gal doing it... and ended up marrying her and they have 3 boys now...LOL.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
I would NEVER give up my keys to a valet. When I used to have my 94' cobra with a heavy cam and tight clutch I would even insist on pulling it into service garages for the mechanics when I had diagnostics done. I would walk a mile before valeting my car.

On a side note, that valet can drive!

horsfias

Established Member
I was a valet in downtown St. Louis. We occasionally worked at that hotel as hired on staff during large events. I never did anything like this to anyone's car but I know others certainly did. Let's put it this way, I will never hand my keys over to anyone I don't know. My own mother doesn't even drive my fox if it needs to be moved in the garage at home haha.

Also... mid-west valet can s my d. The owner Greg is a piece of trash. I skipped work at my other job to detail his lexus two times and both times he bailed on me for various excuses. The business is comprised of pure scum. Just a word to the wise!

musclefan21

Established Member
some people have no respect to others' property :nonono:

i once let a valet to park my kia, i think he abused her.

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
tell them your onboard in-car pc is set to datalog every move and input the vehicle makes or gets.

thatll make them drive it nice.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
oh, i am so shocked. what a surprise. i would have never thought that anyone would do this. ever. in the world.

how naive are you people??? certainly the majority don't do this, and it's certainly not expected, but are you guys actually surprised that there are a few out there doing this?

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
Ive had my car damaged from Valet. Broke the shifter. And it's 400 for the new assembly. When I accused the person of doing so. He denied everything, And the restaurant refused to do anything about. Now I avoid using Valet at all cost. Ill park up the street and walk If I have to.

I know not everyone is bad. But it just takes that one time for something to go wrong. And your vehicle is never the same.

snakecharmer

Established Member
There'd be one extra large can of whoop-ass being opened if I ever found out a valet (or a dealer) pulled that kind of crap with one my cars.:nono::fm:

Users who are viewing this thread