Tinted windows/Cargo cover

brian3724

Established Member
I was just looking at the window sticker that came with my 93, and noticed that is says it came with tinted glass. The only glass on my Cobra that appears to be tinted is the quarter panel glass. Did that come as an option from Ford? I would think that all of the glass would have been tinted. I also seem to have a black cargo cover in my hatch, but that isn't listed on the window sticker. Was that an aftermarket item, and if not, should it have been included with the options on the sticker? Thanks!

buddha93

Established Member
Every hatch car came with the cargo shade cover. I believe they used to list in the standard equipment list, but at some point in time they stopped long before the Cobra came along.

As far as the tinted glass, I'm sure it's referring to the windshield which has that tint across the top.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
every hatch car came with the cargo shade cover. I believe they used to list in the standard equipment list, but at some point in time they stopped long before the cobra came along.

As far as the tinted glass, i'm sure it's referring to the windshield which has that tint across the top.

+ 1

Users who are viewing this thread