Tint

1999redcobra

Cobra
Established Member
I want to tint my 2002 Jaguar X type windows. I would like something around 10%. What should I go with for the windshield? What would I be looking at for price. Thanks

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Windshield tint is gay... Tint the sides and back, and the front will look like it's been tinted anyway.

As for price, it depends on your area. Call around and get some quotes over the phone. I would imagine anywhere between two and three hundred.

M3xpress

Established Member
I had thought about getting my windshield done, but not very dark, maybe 30-35%

I think I paid around $200 bucks to do two doors, two corners, rear window, and a strip for the dot matrix on the back.

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
go very light on the windshield... it will make a huge difference...

Evan5469

Established Member
I've got 50% on my windshield and it helps a lot. Doesn't effect my vision at night and really cuts down on glare during the daytime.

Those that say windshield tint is dumb don't know what the **** they're talking about.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Um i have a taurus in which ima be putting 20% all round on. I cant stand the sun, and was going to get 50% on the windshield, but its an extra 100, and of course ide have to have it taken off in 2 years for inspection.

If your in a state that allows all that kinda tint than ide say do it.
A freind from PA has 35% all the way around even on the windshield and it makes the rest of the tint look like 15%.
Ide say go for it and get tint on the windshield. try for 35% IMO. More than enough to cut back the sun and closely resemble the rest of the tint. If you dont want your car so dark, go with 50%.

2003SLVRSNAKE

Established Member
20% windshield, 10% sides & back here. It was like that when I purchased the car. Skeptical at first. I kinda love it now. No problems, definitely keeps the sun out.

ssvvtt

Established Member
thats true. the more windows you tint it will make your other windows appear darker.
i install tint and as try to push people towards 20 instead of limo. i personally think it looks allot cleaner and you can still see out of it at night.

Users who are viewing this thread