Tint Pics please

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Hey im getting tinted soon. Im going with 5% on the back three and 20% on the front two. Does that sound like a good combo? Anyone got pics of something similar so i can make sure? Thanks guys:thumbsup:

zx3focus

Established Member
I dont think you will want 5% on any of them. I have 20 and it is hard too see out at night to back up and stuff.

50 Proof

Established Member
Sounds good to me. I'll be tinting my windows soon too. If tinting the front windows wasn't illegal, I'd do 5% all around.

Blaster77

Established Member
I have 15% on all my windows. Makes it hard to see out the back at night definately. I found out the hard way when I hit my mother's volvo outside of her house one night backing up. If your car is white, the tint will generally look darker anyways. I'd go with a higher percent to be honest. Ill post a pic of my car with tint.

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
I have 20 percent all the way around (see sig). I would recomend that. I almost want darker, but what I got is a good medium.

P.S. you can't see in at night (so so during the day) and that makes a big difference to me! :D :pepper:

Last edited:

LS1 Eddie

Established Member
This was my friends. I think it was 5%.
untitled.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
My Cobra is 35% tint all around...

side.gif

My old 97 GT was 20% all around. I got pulled over for it once, the cop put the tint meter on my driver's window and asked me what it said.
I was like..."12" LOL
So my 20% was actually 12%

gtside.jpg

poosay

Established Member
I have 15% all around. I think its perfect. I actually might switch to 5 on the sides if I have to rip it off for inspection next month. I've never had problems at night seeing, or with cops (knock on wood)

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

COBRASVT

Established Member
10_std.jpg

20%

Usually looks darker, but that was facing up into the light.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread