Tint my Taillights?

WhiteSaleen248

Established Member
pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Should I tint just the red part?
Should I tink the whole thing except the reverse light?
Your on crack... leave it be?

svtguy22

Established Member
I saw the whole thing without the reverse and it looked good. i think it would look good since your car is white also..

Last edited:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Get smoked lenses if you want them..

I would start saving for that V-8. not everyone likes hp and torque. :bash:

You have the best mustang tailights ever created( like me!!)..please leave them be!!!

Last edited:

WhiteSaleen248

Established Member
Its only $3.95 :) . That would barely get me a spark plug on the type of V8 I plan on getting. 260rwhp/260rwtq is good enough for now (crying inside)

WhiteSaleen248

Established Member
1268Melberger said:
Get the tint overlays from Ninosport...it will look fantastic! The best part about them is they can be removed if need be with no damage to the taillights.

http://www.digistash.com/eshow.php?id=65&code=s2ssqhHZZqdg

I am doing the same thing. But mine will cost $4. Ive seen those kits sell for like 50,60,70 bucks! For a piece of tint..??? Anyhow, they only make really dark ones, im getting a very light tint, you can barely see it, but its noticable. (meaning no tickets hopefully)

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
I would go for the clear tails and put colored bulbs in. I think they would blend in better with the white paint. I would only tint the tails if the car was black.

WhiteSaleen248

Established Member
Originally I wanted to clear out the amber. How would I take the amber out of the taillight, and not break it? Is it possible to do so, if it is, thats what I shall do.

03cobraLuver

Established Member
WhiteSaleen248 said:
Its only $3.95 :) . That would barely get me a spark plug on the type of V8 I plan on getting. 260rwhp/260rwtq is good enough for now (crying inside)

yo thats a sweet stang! very clean and pristine! but i have a question bout the saleens.. when i look on ebay i see some saleens that say theyre authentic and whatnot. in know that its a gt with a kit and/or a sc, but do they make them like that from the factory or what? cuz i was thinkin it would be cheaper to get a gt and add the other goodies then buy a saleen outright, or do u actually have to make the saleen? like say ruff is to porsche? i hope i explained this right...hopefully someone can help.

off topic i know..sweet car once again :bowdown:

WhiteSaleen248

Established Member
03cobraLuver said:
yo thats a sweet stang! very clean and pristine! but i have a question bout the saleens.. when i look on ebay i see some saleens that say theyre authentic and whatnot. in know that its a gt with a kit and/or a sc, but do they make them like that from the factory or what? cuz i was thinkin it would be cheaper to get a gt and add the other goodies then buy a saleen outright, or do u actually have to make the saleen? like say ruff is to porsche? i hope i explained this right...hopefully someone can help.

off topic i know..sweet car once again :bowdown:

Saleen takes Mustang GT's directly from Ford. They put pulleys, suspension, wheels, body kit, etc. Then jack up the price. Depending on what you want, buying a saleen straight out would be much more expensive than buying a GT and making it a Fake Saleen. Mine isn't authentic (meaning it wasn't produced by Saleen Inc. in Irvine California). I put all the extra's on myself, which makes it a Fake I guess. I hope this answers your question. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread