Tint and No Front Plate.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
I'm sure this topic has been beat to death like a dead horse. (I knew it was illegal and only time till I got caught for it.)

Saturday night I got pulled over for having No Front plate, and tail light tint. When the officer asked If I had any questions, I asked if these were fix it tickets. She said the front plate is, but the Tail light tint isn't. So I'm curious what's the worse outcome from this? And why isn't it a fix it ticket.

I was quite upset, that she pulled me over for no other reason than this. Wasnt driving like an ass. She looked under my hood and tried to get me for the cold air intake. (But I showed her the Carb EOD#). I didn't share this frustration with the officer. Just stayed calm and try and figure out once I got the ticket in the mail.

This happened in Oxnard, CA (Ventura County)

Serious Posters only please!

Last edited:

StangJason

Established Member
The problem is that you live in communist California :shrug: . My best suggestion is to move to a less communist state.

g00se

I am Second
Established Member
Greaaat, I just tinted my windshield, put the tint back on the driver and passenger windows and took the front plate off again. Cops are so stingy around here.

xenodragon

Established Member
Wow they actually look under the hood damn....in Minnesota they dont even have inspections and as long as your car doesnt sound like a freight train 2 inches from your ear...your ok

Sideways

Faster than you.
Established Member
I had a mandatory appearance for tail light tint last month. I convinced the judge to change it from non correctable to correctable and then dismiss it. Cost me $25 processing fee.

The cop wrote mine from 200 feet away and never had me turn the lights on.

2k3gt

Established Member
Is it really that hard to take 2 seconds to check which section you're posting in?...this isn't rocket surgery.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
OP
derp.gif

Users who are viewing this thread