Time to upgrade my grill

MaLLo_SVT_150

Established Member
Today was a great day lol..but while having a fun time today..my bottom grill fell off somewhere in Augusta Georgia today..i didnt notice until i pumped gas lol..but anyways do anybody know of a good shop or website for aftermarket grills? by the way the reasoning behind the bottom grill coming out is when i had a fenderbender a couple months ago the bottom grill popped out and soooo i didnt really clip it back in so today it finally just said screw you Jamall i'm out of here..i really want the chrome looking grill that the lines go across long ways

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I kept my stock grill and put chrome strips on it. Turned out awesome and looks like the Harley grill

MaLLo_SVT_150

Established Member
sorry im no help but i just wanted to say you have one good looking truck there.
thank you man :D

What kind are you looking for???? Color??? Style???
i want a different look..i'm tired of my kinda brushed aluminum honey comb look..i want a chrome aftermarket grill that goes across like the stock grill but have more lines lol hard to explain

carriage works!!!!!
those are nice.

I kept my stock grill and put chrome strips on it. Turned out awesome and looks like the Harley grill
yeah your grill looks awesome

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Like this????

DSCN3513.jpg

Carriage Works

Users who are viewing this thread