time to grow up and slow down. and

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
My Baby boy was born at 2:37 this morning 8lbs and 11oz. his name is Adam Neil Edwards Jr. he's a fatty. i do believe my partyin days are over. and my days of going fast are over unless i got to the strip. so now i needa grow up. cause damnit seeing something thts that helpless..will make you soft.. and im sayin goodbye to all that sleep i used to get.. damnnn! lol.. nothing to complain about tho. i did it.

Last edited:

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
No more raising Hell for you. Live life on the safer side.
Now you have to think of others for REAL.

FlaHP

Established Member
My boy just turned 2

Mine loves saying go daddy go, just so I will give it a quick little burst.

He is going to love the truck

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
Thankyou everyone. yeah i do believe im gonna love being a dad and thinkin of others now more than ever. after the tickets i just got between that and havin to provide for my son i do think i rather provide for him

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
My Baby boy was born at 2:37 this morning 8lbs and 11oz. he's a fatty. i do believe my partyin days are over. and my days of going fast are over unless i got to the strip. so now i needa grow up. cause damnit seeing something thts that helpless..will make you soft.. and im sayin goodbye to all that sleep i used to get.. damnnn! lol.. nothing to complain about tho. i did it.

First- Congrats

Dude you don't even know how much sleep you'll be losing. You do not really feel it until about 3 months in then it starts to wear on you. My son is going to be 1 yr old on March 4th. He's just now sleeping pretty much through the night. It has been been real hard. The good news is He has been pretty much perfect besides the sleep issue.

PS- If you can get your wife/gf to breast feed you won't have to get up quite as many times since you do not have the proper equipment to feed him. LOL

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
First- Congrats

Dude you don't even know how much sleep you'll be losing. You do not really feel it until about 3 months in then it starts to wear on you. My son is going to be 1 yr old on March 4th. He's just now sleeping pretty much through the night. It has been been real hard. The good news is He has been pretty much perfect besides the sleep issue.

PS- If you can get your wife/gf to breast feed you won't have to get up quite as many times since you do not have the proper equipment to feed him. LOL

lol thats what she wanted to do the whole time but for her baby shower someone bought her a breast pmp..lol im not wearing that thing.lol im gonna break it. na. i will help her the best i can. she is my world. and i have put the girl through hell.. but this baby has made me realize some things. thanx for the ups man.

Users who are viewing this thread