Time for some mods!!!

CanuckCobra

Established Member
Well I have had my cobra for a year now with no mods except a tri-ax shifter

I am ordering a bunch of stuff this week..just wanted to run it by you guys for your input...

1st.. Today I ordered 4 Yokohama AVS ES100 245/45/WR17 for stock rims.

2nd..will be ordering a JLT RAI first thing Friday morning!! Good timing Tucker!

3rd will be the starter kit from MM

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/giab.asp

I thought long and hard about doing more on the suspension it's definetly the weak link for me on this car yes I considered a full coil over kit but it's a street car 1st and I want the cat back more lol

4th Borla Stinger Cat Back

Like everyone I've hummed and ha'd over this forever..I just hope it sounds as good as the '03's I've heard in person.

5th and last for a while are full length MM SFC's a long overdue mod for this 'vert.

Also want to say thanks to all you guys for sharing the wealth of info I have been able to glean from all the old posts..

I hope to have everything ordered by friday and start putting it on next week .

Tell me what you think...

Ps next I need gears..

ian022

Established Member
i've got 275/40's all the way around on my car(they are on 17x9's though) and i don't think the fronts stick out too far or anything. the car handles so much better than it did when i had 245's. oh and i got the same yoko avs es100.....they are really an amazing tire! tons of grip.
Ian

CanuckCobra

Established Member
ian022 said:
i've got 275/40's all the way around on my car(they are on 17x9's though) and i don't think the fronts stick out too far or anything. the car handles so much better than it did when i had 245's. oh and i got the same yoko avs es100.....they are really an amazing tire! tons of grip.
Ian

Glad to hear you like the tire..if they last they'll be a hell of a deal..

On an 8" rim I just cant see 275's making sense..(edit) on the front

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread