Time for paint job, what color combo???

187import

Established Member
Well Ladies and gentlemen. I'm gonna start taking the car apart next week and prep her for a new paint job:) I'm gonna two tone it somehow, but not sure 100% how yet... My cobra is black now. I'm gonna use black and a cross between silver and some sort of grey. However, i'm having difficulty trying to decide how the lines should be??? I've looked at photos, but unable to find many sn-95 gen1 with two tone paint schemes... Any help or ideas are welcome!!!

In the end, i know it will look good but just not sure how i'm going to break the lines...

Thanks
Josh

My94GT

Established Member
do a blue pearl on top of white. like use ford white paint code- YZ and use the blue pearl called galaxcy blue pearl. i had my previous car painted that color and it was awsome. i imagine it would look sweet two toned like that with a dsg stripe to break the black and white apart.

my .02 cents. good luck remeber paint makes or breaks a car and be sure your happy with what you choose

187import

Established Member
Do you have any pictures?? The color combo sounds nice! It is hard to decide, and i'm gonna pre stripe the car so i can get a look at how the lines will look when its done. I agree, it will make or break the car.?... But i know i will be happy in the end.

Any pics are welcome guys!...

blownfox

Established Member
two tone it....orange on top black on bottom or red and black!!!

Last edited:

My94GT

Established Member
i wouldnt do red or orange maybe on a truck but not on the car. mmaybe a dark blue like true blue up top or the bullet green and black would look good

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
there are pictures floating around here of an sn-95 that was recently for sale that had two tone, black on the bottom with a silver top, looks real slick

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
two tone it....orange on top black on bottom or red and black!!!

+1

I saw a red on black Cobra at the track 2 weeks ago... Man that thing looked really nice. Have you found any pics yet??? Sorry, next time I see him I'll take a few pics..:banana:

qkslvr221

Established Member
Saw a red/black one on here a while ago that looked GREAT. Not really a fan of any other color on these cars.

blownfox

Established Member
+1

I saw a red on black Cobra at the track 2 weeks ago... Man that thing looked really nice. Have you found any pics yet??? Sorry, next time I see him I'll take a few pics..:banana:

Their was a red on black cobra that made muscle mustang magazine a couple years back that was awesome. But I could not find any pics of it.

Rocsfinest97

Domestics > Imports
Established Member
I'm sorry but pretty much all those two tones are mothereffing ugly as hell. Leave the two tone paint for the donks and luxury cars for the love of god. :xpl:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Laser Red and Black...

RedCobraBlackRoof.gif

RedCobraBlackRoof2.gif

DSG and white...

FFW7.gif

Black and white...

Whitecobrablackroof.gif

Red and black...

dscf1680zk5.gif

dscf1670sgw4.gif

dscf1668sxc6.gif

EA's car (red and black)...

ea_1.gif

ea_4.gif

Klye's car Dark silver and black)

Kyle3.gif

Dark red and silver vert.. I LOVE this car!

untitled6.gif

untitled5.gif

untitled4.gif

Users who are viewing this thread