time for a decision, need advice

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
i apologize up front for the long post, but i think a background story is needed: i posted in january about how i totalled my lightning. well, the insurance company didn't total it out and its been at a body shop this whole time getting fixed. but, in february, the body shop told me that it was only a couple of weeks away from completion. i then proceeded to purchase a 6# lower, cat back exhaust, lowering springs for the front and leafs for the rear, and a valve body. so all of this stuff has been sitting in my garage for the last four months as i've waited and waited for my truck to get done. keep in mind that it has been returned to me 2 times and both times i had to give it right back because it was not right. well i got it back for the third time two days ago, and while it's definitely better than what it was when they gave it to me before, its nowhere near stock performance. i'm getting tired of not having my truck, so i'm thinking i can live with the so-so performance of it and just drive it how it is. and since it's a lease, i know i'm turning it in at the end and just getting rid of it. my question to all of you would be what should i do with the parts in my garage? i'm thinking i'll just sell those and leave the truck alone (i'm afraid that any change i make will make my truck worse). anyone interested in any of the parts?

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
yeah just get rid of them cause why should you waste your money on 1. something thats a lease and 2. is not up to par anyway
btw have you been paying for the truck while it was in the shop? cause thats a long time to pay for something and not even be able to enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread