Time for a clutch!

lemonademan

Established Member
Jared,
I am looking for a price for a Spec 3, Fidanza Alum. flywheel, your throwout bearing retainer delivered to 02919.
Also should I go with 26 spline? Someone told me if I run a 26 input, I need to also put a 26 output shaft??
What are your thoughts? Am I missing anything? I never intend on draging the car, at most, a sticky tire on the street. What would you do?
Thank you in advance for your time.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
lemonademan said:
Jared,
I am looking for a price for a Spec 3, Fidanza Alum. flywheel, your throwout bearing retainer delivered to 02919.
Also should I go with 26 spline? Someone told me if I run a 26 input, I need to also put a 26 output shaft??
What are your thoughts? Am I missing anything? I never intend on draging the car, at most, a sticky tire on the street. What would you do?
Thank you in advance for your time.

Hey bro..

We have everything you need in stock and ready to ship the same day you order.

In regards to the clutch we recommend with a clutch like the Spec 3 to definitely run a 26 spline input shaft. The stock shaft is 10 spline and can't handle the abuse of our cars especially with a Spec Stage 3.

When ordering the clutch if you go 26 spline you'll have to order the 26 spline clutch as well. They are the same price but just a slightly different part number.

How bout this.. Give a call to the shop tomorrow when you get a moment. One of us will be more than happy to speak with you about everything you need so you're not missing anything. Then we'll hook you up with a great price and you'll be all set to go. Looking forward to speaking with you. Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread