Tim Lynch's GTR

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I believe you. The king of the street always changes every half decade. I remember it used to be the 03/04 Cobra a while back. Times change...

Yep, first it was the C5zo6, then the 03/04 Cobra, then the C6Z06, now its the GTR for the "average" guy and the TT Gallardo for the rich people, lol.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
What do you mean? Like off the show room?

TrueBlue said it very well. When people cracked open the modding potential the street scene blew up. Happens to many different models that people get a hold of.

Yep, first it was the C5zo6, then the 03/04 Cobra, then the C6Z06, now its the GTR for the "average" guy and the TT Gallardo for the rich people, lol.

:rockon: Truth!

Hard to beat 1500AWHP + in these cars, or the Gallardo. Tejano Blue Vette got spanked on the street due to traction issues.

I do not doubt it. Its hard to beat that type of power. Usually its not even the power delivery, its more of the platform all together.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
TrueBlue said it very well. When people cracked open the modding potential the street scene blew up. Happens to many different models that people get a hold of.

:rockon: Truth!

I do not doubt it. Its hard to beat that type of power. Usually its not even the power delivery, its more of the platform all together.

except that the GTR is so boring to drive. call me crazy but if I was given one it would be sold immediately. power is really only cool to those that don't have it.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
except that the GTR is so boring to drive. call me crazy but if I was given one it would be sold immediately. power is really only cool to those that don't have it.

Ever drive one? I have a few times and I wouldn't describe it as boring in any way. Same with anybody I know that has, stock or modded.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member

GTR is for the "average" guy? You do realize it has a 90K+ price tag right and mods are not cheap either especially if you get into the motor.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Ever drive one? I have a few times and I wouldn't describe it as boring in any way. Same with anybody I know that has, stock or modded.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

yes I have and it was boring. however for me it had two major strikes against it from the beginning- it's an auto and it's not a domestic car (I'm just one of those american only guys), so I am admittedly very biased against the gtr.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member

Yeah when a car does almost eveything for you, the boring factor does come in. The skill it takes to really drive one wouldn't be as hard compared to more traditional cars.

kaz109

Established Member

I feel similar ..If I was given a Z I would sell it immediately for a better platform like a 997 TT or GTR...

johnjon87

Established Member

What!? R you kidding me.. Stock launch is insane enough!

Sold a 1300hp TT Vette for a 1100hp GTR.What am I missing here :(
1100 gtrs do work.. rezas gtr was 1100-1200 trapping 173..

Heres a clip of a 1000 hp gtr thats insanely quick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcYSZbqFz6c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

UncleAnt

Established Member
Gallardos are king of the street but these gtrs are nasty.not feeling the orange wheels but all black would look sick

Users who are viewing this thread