Tiger Racing Hood

mammothcar1

Established Member
For sale is my Tiger Racing hood from my 2012 Boss.

Asking $600 OBO

The hood has been painted black with a flat clear, similar to the same paint color that comes on the Boss 302S.

I only had the hood on the car for a couple months then put the stock hood back on.

The hood and paint is in excellent condition.

Local pick up only.

Alexandria , VA 22301

According to Chicane23, the exclusive seller of the Paul Brown/ Tiger racing Hood, it will fit model years 2012-2012, but does not fit the GT500

2014-10-16145415_zpsb9e23161.jpg

96d62acd-f4ba-44d2-bf66-c88edc0b50c9_zps9b08af30.jpg

Last edited:

mammothcar1

Established Member
Is this the street version or the race version?

I don't think there is a difference.

The Tiger hood is made in either fiberglass or carbon fiber (much more expensive). This one that I am selling is the fiberglass version.

Both hoods are able to use the stock hood latch. You just take off the 'S' shaped bar that is on your stock hood and mount it to the fiber glass hood.

The hood is very light and mounts easily to the car.

I've added the hood pins, but it is not necessary to use them.

I also include the various hood pins that I have as well.

The hood was painted by a local body shop. They used black followed by a flat clear.

As you can see from the picture showing the back of the hood, they did a great job masking the area.

This is not a rattle can paint job.

The fit and finish on these Paul Brown/ Tiger hoods are excellent. These are not cheaply made hoods.

The hood fits very well in the back of a pickup truck if you or a friend has one.

Last edited:

dc2r

Established Member
sigh. i've been looking for a replacement hood because of my blistering paint issues... it's always the good stuff that dosen't ship that is on the other side of the continent :(

Last edited:

mammothcar1

Established Member
sigh. i've been looking for a replacement hood because of my blistering paint issues... it's always the good stuff that dosen't ship that is on the other side of the continent :(

Take a little road trip!
Yeah, on a serious note, I know what you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread