Tiger cub "found" in basement

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
wow. A friend of mine told me awhile back that you can actually buy a tiger for 5k. Of course he looked into it and found that you need a bunch of permits and proof that you can actually provide enough space and food for the tiger. Ultimate home defense!

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
dude imagine breaking into a home and they have an f'ing tiger by the door... I'd $hit myself

SVT8U

Established Member
folks tha tlive next door to my aunt have a black bear, full grwon now... named pooh.

he likes twinkies and grapes..... hes ****ing humangous now lol.

have him in a bigass cage, like a super big chain link dog kennel, inground pool and little cave and shit for him.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
if you have a bengal tiger cub, there is no excuse for you to not get laid by the hottest chick you meet that night...EVERY NIGHT!
and i thought my roommate's lab puppy worked good.....

Last edited:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
That would be one hell of a guard dog.

You think pit bulls are dangerous.....this f'in thing could eat you alive, and you couldn't do a damn thing about it. We've all see animal planet.

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
i find it hysterical that this guy was driving around with a tiger in the back of his suv.

reminds me of talladega nights when ricky bobby was driving around with the cougar in the chevelle.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
folks tha tlive next door to my aunt have a black bear, full grwon now... named pooh.

he likes twinkies and grapes..... hes ****ing humangous now lol.

have him in a bigass cage, like a super big chain link dog kennel, inground pool and little cave and shit for him.

I don't know why, but seeing this made me laugh out loud at work... I've already brought too much attention to myself, but the thought of seeing that intrigues me!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Ricky%20Bobby%20cougar.jpg

So, who's stupid enough to put up pics of their baby Tiger in their car and enough info where someone could track them? Morons.

Users who are viewing this thread