Tie Rod end for IRS

99cobra302

Established Member
the guy i bought my 01 IRS from ground down the tie rod ends to fit some 15's i need to replace them because they are making a sort of popping noise. i bought some MOOG tie rod ends but they are for the front of the car. who makes this part?

v4cuwl.jpg

is this the right part to replace it?

IRS Bumpsteer Kit, 1999-04 Cobra [MMIRSTR-1] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Full Tilt Boogie Racing makes improved Tie rods for the IRS..maybe $150 or so. I have them on my car. Not just the ends have beefier tie rods complete

Just go to their website..Bruce and Steve are good guys to work with

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
the guy i bought my 01 IRS from ground down the tie rod ends to fit some 15's i need to replace them because they are making a sort of popping noise. i bought some MOOG tie rod ends but they are for the front of the car. who makes this part?

is this the right part to replace it?

IRS Bumpsteer Kit, 1999-04 Cobra [MMIRSTR-1] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

Here's a set on eBay. Originally for the '00R, but you have to buy the entire trailing link from Ford or go with the aftermarket kits.

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra 99-04, 2000 R, IRS Tie-Rod ends Ford Racing - NIB RARE! | eBay

Users who are viewing this thread